Exterior Commercial Painting
For over 30 years our highly rated company has completed a wide array of exterior commercial painting projects such as: HOA, multi-family, apartments, duplexes, condos, townhomes, buildings, lofts, restaurants, health-care facilities, offices, retail, shopping centers, schools, banks, churches, government buildings, gymnasiums, movie theatres, and many more.
We are an exterior commercial painting contractor that believes that quality blended with excellent service is the foundation of success.
We are bondable and carry comprehensive insurance including: $2 Mil. General Liability, Workers Compensation, a $2 Mil. umbrella policy and auto. We typically employ 35+ professionals with solid experience to get the job done right the first time.
In addition to performing exterior commercial painting and staining services, we offer the application of specialty finishes, such as Scuffmaster and Zolatone type products. We also install a variety of wall covering products including: fabrics, vinyls, composites, and vinyl writing surfaces such as walltalker.
Our process includes:
- Assessment and communication of the needs of the property during the free estimate.
- Providing a comprehensive proposal detailing the job scope and requirements
- A written safety plan including procedures, material and product data sheets
- Color consulting and rendering (draw-downs and samples) to ensure excellent color matching
- Preparation of all surfaces including washing, scraping, sanding, and repairing damage and caulking
- Painting using high quality materials
- Constant job supervision and communication within all parties involved
- Final Walk Through Inspection
- An unsurpassed written warranty
We would be happy to provide you with any references upon request. If there are any questions regarding our company or our painting services.
Our highly trained painters perform top quality exterior commercial painting in the entire metro Denver area including: Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Parker, Superior, Thornton, and Westminster.