Refer & Earn Program
Refer a buddy and earn $100! Then help your buddy save $100 off their paint project too!
There’s nothing we appreciate more than customer referrals and now we want to reward you for spreading the word. For each referral who selects us for their next painting project, you can earn $100! Not only can you earn a nice chunk of change, your buddy gets $100 off their next painting project too. The more you refer, the more you and your buddies can earn! How cool is that!? Refer & Earn today!
Give us a call at 303-574-1740 or email us at email@example.com.
Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting Referral Program
Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting is pleased to offer a reward of $100 to anyone who sends a customer our way and $100 off the referrals paint job. Please read the Terms and Conditions below to see details.
Terms and Conditions
- You do not have to be a Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting customer to be eligible for this program.
- You may not refer yourself.
- Only one referral per address.
- You may only refer a customer once and receive $100 once. If that referral completes an additional project, it is not counted as a new referral.
- Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting will verify status regarding referral. For example, if the person’s name and address is already in Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting’s system, that person won’t be considered a new referral. The referral must be newly entered into the system as your referral prior to the first appointment. The referral must schedule an estimate with a Sales Representative within 30 days of referral to qualify.
- A referred homeowner cannot be considered as a customer until their painting project has been completed – with at least a $1,500 purchase price, within a year of being referred to Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting.
- Once the job is complete the referral will receive $100 off their total amount.
- If two or more people refer the same new customer to Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting, Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting will determine who referred the customer first. If that can’t be determined then the credit will be rewarded to both parties.
- It must be perfectly clear to Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting that a customer is actually a referral from you prior to their first appointment and not from a different lead source (i.e TV, radio, newspaper, event, etc). A referred customer must state they are a referral prior to their appointment.
- The customer must state you referred them. You cannot call Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting claiming a person already in the system is your referral.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after a customer’s project has been completed and paid in full before the $100 referral check is sent.
- Liability for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you are your responsibility. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Referral entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible, and Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
- Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting has the right to verify and disclose referral/referee information.
- Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting can choose to pay a Referrer their referral fee by applying the money against any balance due under a contract the Referrer may have entered into with Colorado Commercial & Residential Painting.