Colorado Painting Home Exteriors
Home Exterior Painting
We understand that proper preparation is the foundation for a successful exterior paint job and at Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting, we spend approximately 75% of the time on the exterior of your home just in preparation for the application of our superior topcoat finish. Having the exterior of your home properly prepared and painted not only requires hard work, it requires attention to detail. That’s why we also provide wood/deck staining, wood/siding replacement, hail damage/stucco repairs. Using a dependable and skilled team of service professionals, from estimating to job completion truly sets us apart from the rest. This enables us to complete your exterior house painting job properly, and as expeditiously as possible to maintain our exceptional customer satisfaction rating. On top of that, we provide a warranty plan on the work to ensure a job well done.
Home Exterior Painting Capabilities:
- Trim & Gutters
- Garage Doors & Interiors
- Stucco Painting & Small Repairs
- Wood Repairs
- Roll & Brush
- Specialty Coating
- Wall Repairs
- Free color consultation
Our process includes:
- Assessment and communication of the needs of your home during the free estimate.
- Providing a comprehensive proposal detailing the job scope and requirements.
- Wash and/or scrape the surface of the home to create the best painting surface.
- Additional Preparation
- Cover loose nails/screws
- Repair or replace damaged siding
- Masking or covering all non-painted areas.
- Primer to ensure proper protection and adhesion from substrate to superior top coat system.
- Painting (We offer color consultation and can work with your HOA).
- Unmasking & Cleaning.
- Final Walk Through Inspection.