Multi-family Painting Services Denver Colorado
In addition to meeting our customers’ strict timelines and financial budgets, our multifamily painting projects are typically larger and more challenging projects that require constant communication, careful scheduling and strict safety practices. Multifamily projects require a unique knowledge set. They can range from condos, townhomes, duplexes and apartment complexes while also requiring community and property managers’ needs to be met.
Since we often use large equipment, such as large boom lifts and work in environments that can be very dangerous, we make sure to take every precaution. Colorado Commercial and Residential Painting not only has 30 years of experience here in the Denver Metro area but we’re also fully insured, lead certified and enforce strict safety procedures and training. Not many painting companies can make that claim!
Our services include both interior and exterior professional painting and staining. Our highly skilled crews can also help with most drywall, stucco and wood repairs.
Our service areas include: Arvada, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Northglenn, Superior, Thornton, and Westminster.
Our process includes:
- Assessment and communication of the needs of the property during the free estimate.
- Providing a comprehensive proposal detailing the job scope and requirements.
- A written safety plan including procedures, material and product data sheets.
- Color consulting and rendering (draw-downs and samples) to ensure excellent color matching.
- Preparation of all surfaces including washing, scraping, sanding, and repairing damage and caulking.
- Painting using high quality materials.
- Constant job supervision and communication within all parties involved.
- Final Walk Through Inspection.
- An unsurpassed written warranty.